We are looking for individuals interested in learning more about this burgeoning industry by applying and refining their skills in the following areas:
- Market research
- Data and analysis
- Media and Social Media
- Legislative research
- Sales & Marketing
- Background in business, computer science, statistics, political science, or analytics preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of WordPress, MailChimp and social media
- Strong attention to detail, ability to self-manage, prioritize and follow through on tasks
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience with statistical analysis preferred
- This position will begin as an unpaid internship, but may turn into a stipend part-time position based on performance and fit. Students can receive academic credit for their work if their universities offer employment credit programs.
- Application will be accepted and filled on a rolling basis starting immediately
- The internship is located in downtown DC but remote opportunities may be made available on a case-by-case basis
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure they benefit from learning experience that fits their career goals.