Job Description: Executive Coordinator
Location: Washington, DC
Job Type: Full Time
Relocation Provided: No
ABOUT NEW FRONTIER DATA:
New Frontier Data’s mission is to elevate the discussion around the legal cannabis industry globally by providing unbiased vetted information and educating stakeholders to make informed decisions. Founded in 2014, New Frontier is headquartered in Washington, D.C with an operational office in Denver, CO.
The Executive Coordinator provides administrative and operational support to the CEO, COO, and other executive team members as needed. You will support executive team members and the office through a variety of tasks related to scheduling, organization, documentation, and communication. The Executive Coordinator is the core of the office and requires a high level of organization, strategy and communication skills. The Executive Coordinator job is an excellent position for a person looking to get an in-depth, company-wide look at how a start up in the cannabis industry functions.
Executive Team Management: manage calendar, meetings, and follow-up
- Manage primarily CEO and COO’s (as well as other executive team members as requested by the CEO and COO) calendar and ensure completion of all meeting and travel preparation by addressing surfacing staff and client questions; providing general support to office visitors; ensuring enough space/travel time between meetings; ensuring follow-up on requested meetings; creating itineraries and bios; reserving transportation, lodging, etc. for travel;
- Manage and track all calls/emails and ensure adequate follow-up through inbox management; creating daily, weekly and monthly to-do’s (e.g. long-term projects, emails and calls that need to be sent, etc.); scheduling internal staff meetings and external client meetings; assist in coordinating internal office meetings and gatherings, including tech support and creating agendas
Administration/Operations: office space is functional and ensuring the team has what they need to do their jobs well
- Spearhead all office maintenance: ensuring phone, internet, mail, printers, and other systems are working effectively and keeping kitchen and office supplies stocked by working with contractors/vendors and creating inventory systems;
- Provide back-up administrative support to other team members as needed, including but not limited to updating and maintaining client contact records
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results; spearheading creation/modification of daily operations, process, and procedure
- Provide expense, phone and mail support by submitting and reconcile expense reports; ensuring phone calls are returned and directed to the appropriate team member; retrieving/opening/sorting and delivering incoming/outgoing mail
- Ability to work, communicate, and multi-task effectively in a high-volume environment with multiple deadlines, team members, and clients of diverse cultural backgrounds, all while maintaining strong attention to detail and unmatched organization
- Driven, resourceful, and autonomous individual able to lead and manage their efforts with minimal supervision to meet business objectives
- Detail-oriented, analytical and highly organized individual able to set timelines, define milestones, and deliver accordingly
- Interpersonal skills: ability to maintain company relationships with high-level investors, client leads, staff, and vendors with confidence and professionalism; approach work with a joyful and can-do attitude; push work forward and adapt quickly as things change
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Power Point, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- 1-2 years of experience with executive assistant/office manager work or similar administrative/assistant experience is preferred, but not required. Background in tech, big data, or cannabis is preferred, but not required. Strong interest in these areas, however, is necessary.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Executive Coordinator – Your Name” in the subject line.
Salary is commensurate with experience. New Frontier Data offers a generous benefits package, including healthcare, dental, vision, flexible paid time off and work from home, and paid sick days.
NEW FRONTIER DATA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
New Frontier Data is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn and work together. Our firm is strengthened by our staff’s diversity: Regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other underrepresented characteristic, we strongly encourage you to apply. In addition, New Frontier Data will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We respect and welcome you!