Job Description: Executive Coordinator
Location: Denver, CO
Job Type: Full Time
Relocation Provided: No
Compensation: 22,000/Year, with possible stock incentive
New Frontier Data provides risk management solutions to investors, operators and policymakers in the cannabis industry via comprehensive data collection, rigorous analysis, and real time targeted business intelligence.
Founded in 2014, New Frontier Data is headquartered in Washington, D.C.
The Executive Coordinator provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. The admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Retrieving/opening/sorting and delivering incoming/outgoing mail
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Data entry
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office including Outlook
- Proficiency in Google solutions including Google-drive
- Base salary of $20,000 plus performance-based options and bonuses to be determined after 90 day trial period
- Comprehensive benefits package to take effect after 90-day trial period
- No relocation package or business expenses covered unless otherwise communicated in writing
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ONLY MAY APPLY