Job Description: Web Development Senior Manager
Location: Washington DC
Job Type: Full Time
Relocation Provided: No
New Frontier Data provides risk management solutions to investors, operators and policymakers in the cannabis industry via comprehensive data collection, rigorous analysis, and real time targeted business intelligence.
Founded in 2014, New Frontier Data is headquartered in Washington, D.C.
This DC-based cutting edge startup is currently looking to hire an experienced Web Developer to support its web development and social media efforts. The position reports directly to the CTO and has the potential to grow into a senior level position.
Web Developer will manage the company corporate web presence via WordPress CMS, updating, enhancing and developing content as directed to maintain a current, eye-catching user experience providing our customer base with a leading edge appeal.
The Web Development Senior Manager will:
- Conceptualize, design and build and update WordPress content to help the company improve its corporate presence in service to our customer base.
- Work with cross-functional team members to support company branding and messaging
- Understand the information needs of industry stakeholders and work closely with the team to ensure New Frontier has the necessary level of exposure via SEO and timely updates
- Develop expertise in cannabis industry messaging
- Support New Frontier’s existing site, and identify potential content gaps
- Provide insight into leading web development practices and identify ways to incorporate into New Frontier corporate presence
- Work closely with its sales and marketing teams to help articulate company messaging
- Passion for WordPress development
- WooCommerce store development / management
- Yoast SEO
- Responsive/Adaptive development
- Graphic asset development skills are a plus
- UX / UI design experience
- Cross-Browser / Cross-Platform Development
- Website Speed / Performance
- Debugging Tools (Firebug, etc)
- Experience with PHP / MySQL / Social Media analytics is a plus.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurial team player who can multitask
- Superior management skills (detailed oriented, self-starter, and highly organized)
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team player
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management and staff
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker
- Commensurate with experience
- Stock Incentive Plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
- No relocation package
Application Process: QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ONLY MAY APPLY