*Report is fulfilled through Equio®.
New Frontier Data is proud to partner with the leading seed-to-sale technology provider for the cannabis industry, MJFreeway, to present the first-of-its-kind 2018-2019 Cannabis Consumer Report: Archetypes, Preferences & Trends. The Purpose of the report is to support operators and investors in guiding business strategy through detailed insights into cannabis consumer’s behavior.
The report has over 100 pages and 80 charts that cover:
- Analysis of nearly four years of cannabis retail sales data from dispensaries across the country, including sales trends and the top selling products
- Findings from a groundbreaking survey of over 3,000 U.S. cannabis consumers about their attitudes, perceptions and usage behavior, including:
- Insights into consumption preferences, spending habits, purchase influences, and views on cannabis policy.
- Comparisons of consumer segments by gender, age, self-identified consumer type (medical or adult-use) and home state market type (adult use, medical, or illicit).
- Profiles of nine distinct Cannabis Consumer Archetypes ranging from very frequent to very infrequent users.
- Updated U.S. revenue forecasting and analysis post 2018 elections
And much more…
Thank you to our partner:
*Report published in November 2018.