Valued at $299
Included with a paid Equio® Subscription
Hemp Business Journal, a division of New Frontier Data, is proud to present The Global State of Hemp: 2019 Industry Outlook
This report is Hemp Business Journal’s second State of Hemp report and its second publication as a division of New Frontier Data. It is the definitive report on market sizes for the global hemp market and features 60+ pages of primary research, market intelligence, investment analysis, survey results, data charts and insights from industry leaders.
This report covers:
- 2018 Farm Bill insights and analysis: opportunities for operators and investors following the historic passage of the 2018 Farm Bill
- Key developments shaping the hemp and CBD market in the U.S. and globally
- Quantitative demand estimates for the size of the total addressable hemp market in the U.S. and globally
- Wholesale and market pricing for biomass, flower and CBD wholesale products including historic and 2018 prices for kilogram for CBD Isolate, Full Spectrum Oil (FSO) and THC-Free Distillate.
- Retail and channel sales across CBD, supplements, consumer products, and industrial products
- Global market overview of Australia, Canada, China, Europe, South/Central America, Africa and more
- Recommendations for investors and operators currently looking to capitalize on the opportunity in the hemp industry
And much more…
*Those who purchased a State of Hemp pre-order on hempbizjournal.com will receive this updated and expanded global report.