Job Description: Intern
Location: Washington DC
Job Type: Full Time
Relocation Provided: No
New Frontier Data provides risk management solutions to investors, operators and policymakers in the cannabis industry via comprehensive data collection, rigorous analysis, and real time targeted business intelligence.
Founded in 2014, New Frontier Data is headquartered in Washington, D.C.
We are looking for individuals interested in learning more about this burgeoning industry by applying and refining their skills in the following areas:
- Market research
- Data and analysis
- Media and Social Media
- Legislative research
- Sales & Marketing
- Background in business, computer science, statistics, political science, or analytics preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of WordPress, MailChimp and social media
- Strong attention to detail, ability to self-manage, prioritize and follow through on tasks
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience with statistical analysis preferred
- This position will begin as an unpaid internship, but may turn into a stipend part-time position based on performance and fit. Students can receive academic credit for their work if their universities offer employment credit programs.
- Application will be accepted and filled on a rolling basis starting immediately
- The internship is located in downtown DC but remote opportunities may be made available on a case-by-case basis
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure they benefit from learning experience that fits their career goals.
Application Process: QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ONLY MAY APPLY