Founded in 2014, New Frontier Data is headquartered in Washington, D.C.
This DC-based cutting edge startup is currently looking to hire a Project Manager to support its marketing initiatives. The position reports directly to the EVP of Marketing and has the potential to grow into a senior level role.
This is a collaborative role that serves as a liaison to the entire marketing department. This person will work directly with the EVP of Marketing to ensure a multitude of marketing initiatives are completed on time and in an effective manner.
What you will do
- Manage, oversee and coordinate all aspects, from start to completion, of marketing department projects (likely multiple projects simultaneously)
- Proactively communicate project requirements to project team (may involve multiple departments)
- Maintain accurate and up to date due dates and records in Asana and Slack
- Identify potential project risks and develops/implements strategies to minimize impact and control deviations from estimated project deadlines.
- Coordinate all aspects of the company’s event and conference schedule which may include travel, shipping, printing, and budget coordination to over 50 events per year
- 1-2 years of experience managing complex projects
- Previous experience working with multiple departments
- Organized and detail oriented work ethic
- Ability to communicate well with coworkers and clients.
Nice to have
- PMP certification
- Experience in the cannabis industry
- Experience working in a startup
- Denver based
- Previous experience with Asana and Slack
- Mid-level management
- Commensurate with experience
- Stock Incentive Plan
- Comprehensive benefits package including unlimited paid leave
- No relocation package