- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed
- Investigate and collaborate with appropriate parties on incident management and root cause analysis.
- Effectively communicate with the relevant internal departments, offshore development team, and vendors.
- Facilitate continuous integration and optimization of existing applications.
- Assist in coordinating development teams, both on and offshore.
- Work with the systems team to manage infrastructure for our website and software platforms both in-office and the cloud.
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of development, test, release, and support processes for DevOps operation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or relevant field; or 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Familiarity and understanding of MySQL administration and database management.
- Working technical knowledge of Full Stack Software Development; Software Architecture; SQL databases; BI Tools; Cloud Computing; Agile Methodologies; Data Management and Analytics
- Experience with WordPress development
- Databases: MySQL, distributed Elasticsearch.
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, Rackspace, etc.
- Frameworks: WordPress, WooCommerce, Angular >5, Laravel, RESTful API
- Corporate Components: Office 365 (administration), Jira, Confluence, GitHub (including GitHub actions), Agile, HubSpot, Mailchimp/Mandrill, Apache and Nginx
ADDITIONAL PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Demonstrating a high-level of initiative and ownership.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and highly organized individual able to set timelines, define milestones, and deliver accordingly.
- Team player, respectful of others, with a high level of integrity.