Partnering with Scale Microgrid Solutions and Resource Innovation Institute, New Frontier Data is proud to present the Cannabis Energy Report.
This report covers:
- Forecasts of legal and illicit cultivation output from 2017 – 2022, for indoor, greenhouse and outdoor cultivators, by state
- Energy consumption by grow type, nationally and by state
- The amount of electricity-generated Carbon Intensity associated with each type of cultivation facility
- Data and indicators that can serve as a basis for comparison for operational efficiencies and can highlight industry best practices
- An examination of areas and opportunities to drive energy efficiencies, lower costs and reduce environmental impact
- Recommendations for Governments, Utilities and Industry decision makers (investors and operators)
And much more…
The Purpose of the report is to inform public policy, utility program design and industry best practices by providing a data-driven, contemporary and comprehensive assessment of the ranges of cannabis energy use and associated carbon impacts.
*Report is published in October 2018.