- 42% of U.S. adults say they have used cannabis and will likely use it again.
- Cannabis use frequency among current consumers does not vary significantly by home state market type (adult use, medical, illicit).
- Among current consumers, 37% increased cannabis consumption in the last year.
- 70% of current consumers say their cannabis use helps them achieve a specific objective.
- 53% of current consumers describe their cannabis use as both medical and recreational.
- 51% of self-identified medical consumers say they have replaced at least some of their prescription medications with cannabis.