Valued at $499
Included with a Subscription to Equio®
Already a subscriber? Login
With cannabis consumption becoming more routine and intentional, reasons for use now span relaxation, pain management, sleep improvement, treating a medical condition, or improving overall wellness. Now more than ever, it is increasingly important for brands, retailers, and operators to invest in understanding both who their consumer is and why they consume.
Key Report Findings:
- Nearly half of consumers report daily usage as product innovation advancements enable more convenient, discreet, and precise consumption.
- With combined U.S. legal and illicit sales estimated at $97 billion in 2021, consumer spending on cannabis now exceeds spending on spirits and matches spending on beer annually.
- Even as flower remains king, most consumers are now using flower and non-flower products as quality, availability, and selection continues to improve.
- More than half of all consumers say they are eager to try new products, and this excitement is creating opportunities for product innovation and targeted brand strategies.
- More than half of medical cannabis patients report that their conditions improved significantly, creating positive experiences that are quickening acceptance and adoption of medical use.
- Nearly half of consumers report daily usage as product innovation and advancements enable more convenient, discreet, and precise consumption.
In partnership with: