This new report highlights the lasting influence of cannabis prohibition on the industry and consumers, impacting product preferences, social equity programs, and more.
Key Points to Uncover:
- Prohibition leads cannabis consumers to associate potency with quality, resulting in a preference for flower as their product of choice.
- Younger consumers with regulated access seek a wider variety of cannabis products.
- Potency and effect remain crucial factors in purchasing decisions in regulated markets.
- States are investing in technical assistance and education to support equity applicants and businesses.
- Cannabis lounges are addressing concerns related to inappropriate consumption, public health, safety, and the growing cannabis tourism market.
- Hemp-derived cannabinoids like Delta-8 THC are predominantly used in illicit markets due to limited access to natural, regulated cannabis products. In legal markets, consumers are less likely to consume them.
Valued at $499
Included with a Subscription to Equio®