*Report is not released yet.
*Digital reports will be fulfilled through Equio®.
The emergence of legalization and new technologies has fueled tremendous innovation and growth in the cannabis cultivation sector. As new markets come online, it is vitally important to understand the nuances in regulation, labor roles, growing methodology, and overall trends that will inform the future of legal cannabis in the U.S. and Canada.
In partnership with VividGro, New Frontier Data produces the 2018 Cannabis Cultivation Report whose contents explores:
- Cannabis production landscape and outlook
- Advantages and disadvantages of lighting technologies
- The changing nature of cultivation labor roles
- The advent and future of sensing, monitoring, alerting and automation (SMAA) cultivation technologies
- Expert testimonials with cultivators and equipment executives
And much, much more…