*Report is fulfilled through Equio®.
New Frontier Data is proud to partner with one of the largest and esteemed accounting firms in the world, CohnReznick, to present the first-of-its-kind Cannabis Accounting & Financial Management Report: 2018-2019 Best Practices. The Purpose of the report is to provide an overview of some of the industry’s critical accounting issues as identified by CohnReznick’s experts, and examines ways through which businesses can manage risk and lower their tax exposure.
This report covers:
- Best accounting and financial management best practices for cannabis businesses
- Key themes that cannabis business decisionmakers must consider as they plan, grow, and compete in this opportunity-rich, but high-risk environment
- Effects of the 2018 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act on cannabis businesses
- An analysis of Internal Revenue Code (IRC) §280E and its effect on cannabis businesses
- Cost-segregation studies and how they offer an effective way to minimize tax liabilities
- An analysis of cannabis company valuations and the importance of due diligence
- Risks and opportunities assessment in cannabis real estate
- An assessment of accounting approaches for an increasingly global industry
And much more…
Thank you to our sponsor: