*Report is fulfilled through Equio®.
PRE-ORDER AND SAVE $60 TODAY!
Hemp Business Journal, a division of New Frontier Data, is proud to present The Global State of Hemp: 2019 Industry Outlook
This report is Hemp Business Journal’s second State of Hemp report and its second publication as a division of New Frontier Data. It is the definitive report on market sizes for the global hemp market, and features 80+ pages of primary research, market intelligence, investment analysis, survey results, data charts and insights from industry leaders.
This report covers:
- Key developments shaping the hemp and CBD market in the U.S. and globally
- Quantitative demand estimates for the size of the total addressable hemp market in the U.S. and globally
- S. wholesale and market pricing for biomass, flower and cbd wholesale products including historic and 2018 prices for kilogram for CBD Isolate, Full Sprectrum Oil (FSO) and THC-Free Distillate.
- S. retail and channel sales across CBD, supplements, consumer products and industrial products
- Global market overview of Australia, Canada, China, Europe, South/Central America, Africa and more
- Recommendations for investors and operators currently looking to capitalize on the opportunity in the hemp industry
And much more…
Thank you to The Global State of Hemp: 2019 Industry Outlook sponsors.
*Report will be published in December 2018