Product DescriptionNew Frontier’s quarterly reports explore broad trends and narrowly defined aspects of the industry. This report predicts that the total addressable marked for cannabis between 2016 and 2020 will be $49.7 billion, with revenues in 2020 alone projected at $15.2 billion. It also looks at the five key drivers of legalization and six markets to watch.
- Growth in public support among key demographic groups.
- The high cost and uneven enforcement of marijuana laws.
- The health care crisis facing the U.S.
- The expansion of marijuana laws to key strategic states.
- The evolving research into marijuana's effect on the body.
Markets to watch: Colorado, Washington, California, Arizona, Nevada, and Washington, D.C.
* Published June 2015