Canadian Market Projected Growth
- Marijuana for Trauma has one of the largest networks of cannabis clinics in Canada, representing more than 6% of all Canadian medical patients through the Knalysis software platform.
- Knalysis data indicates that prescription amounts are slightly higher for men than women.
- While prescription volumes may be similar, reasons behind prescriptions vary by gender, severity, and in combination.
- While much of the attention about the Canadian cannabis market is focused on the rollout of its adult-use program, Canada’s medical market remains formidable.
- Canada’s medical cannabis market is forecast to ring up CAD$1.24 billion (USD$980M) in 2018, increasing to CAD$2.35 billion (USD$1.87B) by 2025.