Federal Cannabis Revenue to Total $44B Through 2025
- As retail revenue continues to grow in legal cannabis, so will jobs, business opportunities, payroll and of course tax revenue produced for the federal government.
- Total federal tax revenue is estimated $2.9 billion for 2017.
- Tax revenue is expected to grow consistently reaching $6.7 billion by 2025.
- Roughly 200,000 jobs exist in today’s legal cannabis market.
- By 2025, projections anticipate 630,000 industry-specific jobs.
- US federal government stand to make an estimated 44 billion dollars between 2017 and 2025.