U.S. Cities to Become Major Canna-Tourism Destinations
- Five of the top 10 US cities most visited by international tourists have legalized adult use cannabis.
- Those five cities combine to draw approximately 13.9 million visitors a year.
- Understanding the collective role that these markets play in shaping public perception, future policy and economic impact will be vital for investors, operators, and legislators.
- As with main street tourism, social media and word-of-mouth can be powerful
- As the third most popular tourist destination, Las Vegas gives ample opportunity to capitalize on canna-tourism